ShadowRoleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowRoleplays

A roleplay site for me and my friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red's Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red

Red's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Red's Character Sheet   Red's Character Sheet EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:21 pm

(Character Time)
Reddened Chaos - Nickname 'Red'
Powers: Super Strength, and Super durability.
hero attire: a black and silver Armored suit, similar to Spiderman's armor suit, having an emerald flame on the chest, and back. instead of a helmet though, he wears a pair of Emerald Green Kamina shades, and a mask extends, covering his mouth, nose, and ears. The suit is activated through use of a hidden watch he is wearing under his gloves, and will disappear returning to it's dormant hidden state afterwords.
Normal attire: Blue Combat boots, with gold toe and heel. Fingerless Blue gloves. Blue jeans, a belt, a Dark red tank top, and a black leather vest over it. occasionally seen without the vest.
Personality: Bit of a wild card. he's a near psychopath, as he's prone to bursts of anger, and extreme rage, which are his best asset, but beneath all that, he has a big heart, and genuinely cares for those he calls his friends, and family. He is extremely dangerous when angered, and should not be taken lightly.
Pictures of Normal and hero attire shown below.
Hero:
Red's Character Sheet SpidermanArmor2099
Normal:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/318/9/a/ssj_vegeta___dbgt_super_android_17_saga_by_anjoicaros-d6nv53v.png
Back to top Go down

Red's Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowRoleplays :: Red and Thaneson Only Roleplays :: Superhero-
Jump to: